Death’s Door Distillery Tours
Tour begins 5:30pm so please arrive by 5:15pm. The evening concludes at 7:30pm. Parking is free but we recommend taking a ride share service, taxi or transit. There are a variety of restaurants and bars in the Middleton and Madison area that proudly carry Death’s Door – please check our Death’s Door availability map. You will be able to purchase merchandise and bottles with cash or credit card after the tour.
- All tours are for guests ages 21 and older. Valid ID is required for entry.
- Please wear pants and non-slip shoes. No skirts / dresses and no open toed shoes are allowed.
- Animals are not permitted in the facility with the exception of service animals.
- No eating or drinking during tour, only in Tasting Room afterwards.
- No refunds
- There are no lockers or mechanisms to secure your items while on the tour. You are responsible for your personal items brought into the facility.