Death’s Door Distillery Tours
Death’s Door is proud to call Wisconsin home. What started as an economic development project on Washington Island in 2005 has grown to one of the largest craft distilleries in the Midwest and the largest American craft gin on the global stage.
Come for a guided tour to learn about distilling spirits from grain and to hear the stories about what makes Death’s Door unique. This is a behind-the-scenes look at the ingredients, process and precision required to create super premium craft spirits.
- Private events & prearranged groups only.
- Event needs to be booked minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Final group numbers needed 5 days before event.
- Min: 10
- Max: 25
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Cost: $15 per person, includes portfolio sampling and cocktail sample.
Tour Booking Contact:
- Ryann Marlar
Terms and Conditions:
- 21 and older, valid ID required
- Please wear pants and non-clip shoes. No skirts/dresses/shorts, and no open toed shoes are allowed
- Animals are not permitted in the facility
- No eating or drinking during tour, only in tasting room afterwards
- No refunds
- There are no lockers or mechanisms to secure your items while on the tour. You are responsible for your personal items brought into the facility
- Allergen alert: For guests highly sensitive to gluten or those with celiac disease, there are airborne wheat particulates in this facility.